All users of www.brialto.com and www.brialto.co.uk agree to Brialto's Terms & Conditions. Your use of the above websites constitutes your agreement to our Terms & Conditions. Brialto's Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Information on the website
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither Brailto, Talent Lab Ltd nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) ("information") and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. Talent Lab Ltd reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only.
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website pertaining to Brialto and Talent Lab are registered and unregistered trademarks of Talent Lab Ltd. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of Talent Lab Ltd.
External links on events pages and elsewhere may well be posted by Brialto or users of the site, but they are beyond the control of Talent Lab and no representation is made as to the accuracy or validity of their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use.
Public forums and user submissions
Talent Lab Ltd is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by its members or event attendees you. Any submitted material is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by Talent Lab Ltd. Talent Lab Ltd reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to -
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of Talent Lab Ltd's and/or a third party's computer system and/or network;
- violate any copyright, trade mark, other applicable UK or international laws or intellectual property rights of Talent Lab Ltd or any other third party;
- submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
Uses and services of Brialto
- Brialto offers event managers and network organisers – "Event Managers" & "Network Organisers" - an online facility to organise, manage and promote their own, individual, company and organisation's events. Each organisation registering its events on Brialto offers its own event bookees and event attendees a place to register their details for that event.
- Once each event has taken place, Event Managers and Network Organisers can choose to communicate with and individual connect their event attendees according to different levels of permission set and controlled by the Event Managers and Network Organisers.
- Their event bookees and event attendees become Brialto users, adding their own profile to the Brialto website. According to their own choices and membership of Brialto, they can choose to receive communications after the events they have attended from fellow attendees and the event's Event Manager or Network Organiser.
- They can also choose to receive information from the wider Brialto network, namely other events in their sector or geographical area, send or accept invitations to connect with others with shared business interests or connections, and invitations to other events according to their business or personal interests.
Brialto for Event Managers & Network Organisers
- Brialto hereby grants you permission to upload details of your own events and enables your users to register to attend each event.
- Event Managers and Network Organisers are agreeing that all data they upload to the Brialto website, including personal details, those of the organisation they represent and the event they are organising is true, accurate, current and complete.
- Brialto reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and remove your organisation's details and those of your events if it believes it has reasonable grounds to suspect any information uploaded to Brialto is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
Brialto for event bookees and website users
- Brialto allows Event Manages and Network Organisers an online facility to organise, manage and promote their events, whether they are organised as an individual, company and organisation.
- When you use Brialto to book an event, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of Brialto as a user of the Brialto website.
- On booking your first event through Brialto, the registration process and information you enter will be used to populate your profile. You can edit the information entered via your own private Brialto dashboard, including what is visible to other attendees of events you are booking and the wider Brialto audience.
- You can also control the information you receive from Event Managers and Network Organisers and other Brialto users via the Settings tab.
All Brialto users conduct
You agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify Brialto and Talent Lab Ltd against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which brialto and Talent Lab Ltd or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
- Event Managers and Network Organisers agree to pay the relevant and current Brialto annual or monthly fees for their event hosting and additional services offered to their particular status.
- The fees, whether paid monthly or annually, allow Brialto to host the Event and Network Groups of your events, as well as allowing you to access the tools provided for your particular status.
- For Event Managers, these services include event listing, promotion and management, notice sending, and event group hosting, where your event attendees can view, contact and connect with all your event attendees for each of your Brialto-hosted events, subject to your chosen event settings.
- For Network Organisers, benefits include all of those services listed under 10.3 (Event Managers) and, in addition, allow your event attendees to view, contact and connect with others who have attended other of your Brialto-hosted events, subject to your chosen network settings.
- Such services and hosting will be suspended where the relevant monthly or annual payments are not received. Your event attendees will not be able to book events listed on your organisation page nor will your event groups be accessible to previous event attendees.
- On receipt of the correct payment, your Event Manager and Network Organiser status will be reinstated and your event attendees and network members will be able to access their event groups through their Brialto Dashboards and book your events through your organisation page.
- Precise terms and fees of Brialto are liable to change. Fees and charges relevant to your status will be those that are current on the date of your subscription. Brialto reserves the right to amend or change any fees or charges.
Refunds of fees
Services and fees are offered on a monthly or annual basis. When selecting monthly or annual membership, your commitment is for that term. Brialto does not offer partial or full refunds for either monthly or annual terms.
Brialto and Talent Lab Ltd makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
Disclaimer of Liability
- Brialto and Talent Lab Ltd shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither Brialto and Talent Lab Ltd nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
- Brialto and Talent Lab Ltd does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than UK). By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to Talent Lab Ltd that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
Talent Lab Ltd may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the "current version") and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of Brialto.
Talent Lab Ltd shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Great Britain in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.